skip navigation

Sanction Your Tournament

All forms should be mailed to USAW-Kansas, c/o Kathy Juby, 7208 Magnolia Way, Hutchinson KS 67502
(or you can give them to Kathy at the State Body Meeting).
Questions?  Contact Kathy via email at, or by phone at (620) 663-1312.
Make checks payable to USA Wrestling – Kansas

To expedite the processing of your membership requests you can pay online.
Additional fees will apply to this option.

  Membership type:
  Enter your club name:

Club instruction packet

Sanction your Tournament



Complete the “Application for Sanction of Event.” The director requesting the event sanction must be a current member coach or official of USA Wrestling and at least 18 years old.



If you wish to add the owner/operator of your tournament facility as a Certificate Holder, complete the section Certificate of Insurance/Publicity Information on the “Application for Sanction of Event” form.



If you have a Certificate Holder you want shown as an Additional Insured on your liability insurance policy, complete the “Application to Add Certificate Holder as an Additional Insured” form.  If you have already requested an additional insured with your club charter, a separate form is required for an additional insured on the sanction.